Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Seeing Stars

Last weekend we went up to the Griffith Observatory. It was Liam's first time and we think he had a great time! Parking was a little tricky, but the hill up was easy. Liam also had his first Twinkie inside and got to check out a show in the planetarium. 
From there, Tommy took us to Swingers in Santa Monica. I used to be obsessed with this place when I had an apartment that way. The tuna melt is the best ever.

We also celebrated Nan's 79th birthday!!! CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!

Not to much went on this weekend. Tommy and I took a drive from PCH-via Sunset into Oxnard, Camarillo, then through the valley (Thousand Oaks, Calabasas, etc) back home. I stopped into the Loft and picked up a pair of jeans (40% off!!) and drooled over all the things I wanted in J.Crew. I am saving my "shopping money" for a pair of shoes..you know, the ones with the red bottoms? ;) so I had to say no to J. Crew. Aside from that, I got to see where Tommy lived in Camarillo and his elementary school. We had a fun time together driving and talking. 

I hope everyone is having a fun weekend! We are now off to the Vet for Lucy's check up!




Liam HAS to blow out the candles


Happy Birthday Nan!

I destroyed my Sandwich @ Swingers

sweet boy

Obama spying on us


??






Los Angeles

Weekends are for donuts


No comments:

Post a Comment