Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Red, White & LEGO!

I hope everyone had a fun and SAFE Fourth of July! Tommy and I debated for most of last week about what we should do with Liam this year. Thursday after work, we agreed on Legoland. We woke up early and got there at 8am! This allowed us to park in a good spot and check out the hotel while we waited for the gates to open. To my surprise, Legoland was not as crowded as I was anticipating. Not even close. There were crowds near certain rides (which we missed because we got on those rides super early!), but overall, not bad! We couldn't hang for the firework show, but we did get to go back to the aquarium and spend time checking out the sharks! Since it was Fourth of July, the day would not have been complete without BBQ! If you go to Legoland, we suggest you stop at the Knights Table BBQ. You will not be disappointed. It is a bit on the pricey side, but the portions and quality of food can't be compared to other theme parks.
Liam bought a new Lego set and we headed home to set off a few fireworks and call it a night! All in all, a great day!

xxo
JM
(click on the photos to enlarge)
"Penny and me"

my honeybee

LOL

the look on his face...

Uh oh!


jousting


tommy and his Hero creation


Tommy's HERO

Liam and his HERO

CUTE!

My Lisa before Liam traded her

My HERO creation

!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment