Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

June!

I meant to post this a while ago, but work and workouts got in the way… I figure since I am home today with a sore throat, I have time!

June was so much better than May. Tommy received good news at work. Liam graduated from Kindergarten. Tommy and I finally came to a conclusion on getting married (that's for another post).

I made progress with my workouts, which is great! For a while I was not sure if I would be able to keep up enough to meet my goals. I would like to be able to train to fight (not to actually hit the ring on pay per view). My proud moment was when one of my coaches told me my strength has greatly improved. Coming from him was amazing! I felt so good about myself and got that extra boot I needed to keep pushing on. Tommy has made great progress as well- sometimes I find him keeping up with the training better than I do!

I found out I am going to have a new nephew to love in November. I am so excited!

Below are some photos from Liam's graduation. Enjoy!



Liam cam

I just can't

My graduate



My sweet boy



We will always love Mrs. Loza. She is a huge part of Liam's success.

my boys

I had my grandparents at my Kinder graduation. How lucky to have them for Liam's


Liam and Grandma



Liam and Nina


Liam cam


No comments:

Post a Comment